Senior Data Engineer for our Computer Vision Data pipelines (f/m/d)
rabbitAI is a young AI startup working in the field of computer vision. We provide accurate training data to solve challenging problems for various domains such as augmented reality and autonomous vehicles.
To give value to our customers, we follow a novel approach to data delivery: Mixing images of the real world with computer-generated assets to provide data for edge cases. We strive to improve AI in all machine vision applications to increase the safety, reliability and value of our customers' products.
Do, what you love
In order to expand our business, we are looking for a Senior Data Engineer for our Machine Learning Data pipelines to support us with our data infrastructure both in the cloud and on local servers.
- be tightly integrated into our team to plan and define end-to-end solutions consisting of hardware and operating system technologies
- be responsible for implementing and administrating high-performance computing solutions to scale our products for our growing customer base
- build and maintain our data pipelines which run on premise and in the cloud
- manage our on premise and cloud IT services
- polish our data security and user management services
You will provide the following skills to support us:
Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Solid understanding of Linux Server operating systems.
Understanding of container technology, such as Docker and administration and orchestration of such services based on containers
Experience with databases and large data volumes
Experience with orchestration technologies, such as Apache Spark, Airflow, Prefect
In addition to working in a highly technology-driven, young and dynamic startup, you will receive the following benefits:
- Permanent contract in full-time
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- 30 paid vacation days
- Competitive salary
We prefer our people to work in our offices on a regular basis, but we are flexible if you want to work from home several days a week.
If you want to make a difference with us, contact us at email@example.com. Please attach your résumé, references, and any other information you find useful as a single PDF.