Who we are
We are a AI startup with ~10 curious employees who are passionate about computer vision. We provide photorealistic augmented images so that visual AI can be trained safely and reliably. Our training data is therefore particularly relevant to the AR industry and autonomous vehicles. We have a unique recording technology that enriches existing training data with mixed reality according to customer needs. This puts us one rabbit’s jump ahead of our competitors.
However, a team full of smart rabbits like ours can only achieve top performance and continue to grow if a data talent like you supports us in our novel approach to 3D reconstruction. As Senior Computer Vision Engineer (*) you would be responsible for improving and maintaining our state-of-the-art computer vision back-end.
What we offer
- Flexible work and home office options. (We like to sync in person two times per week: Mondays and Thursdays)
- 30 paid vacation days
- A fair salary (up to 90k yearly) plus virtual stock options
- A permanent contract
- A personal mentor during your on-boarding
- Exciting colleagues that are highly technology-driven and an international team
- Various further development and training opportunities
- An open error culture and a growing feedback culture
- A growing corporate culture which we invite you to shape together with us
- For talents outside of Germany: Relocation help and German language courses
Who we would like to be a part of our team
- Captivating talents who work in an agile AI environment and want to contribute their own ideas
- Inspiring and self-confident people with a positive attitude
- Pleasant people with a high quality awareness, organizational talent, and a high level of commitment
- Self-sufficient colleagues with an independent way of working.
How you can help us
- Communicate your expertise in a clear and structured way
- Be responsible for implementing and improving our 3D reconstruction technology
- Deliver solid code that is maintainable, testable and easy to extend
- Have an eye for the current state-of-the-art in computer vision and know how to translate it into valuable products
- Be tightly integrated into our team to plan and define performance bottlenecks in our ML architecture to increase speed and robustness of our computer vision algorithms
- Mentor our junior developers and share best practices in computer vision and software development.
How you can convince us
- Vast experiences as a Computer Vision Engineer or in a similar position, preferably in a startup or in a fast-growing environment
- Hands-on proficiency knowledge of image formation process from camera to image (including camera calibration)
- Expert knowledge in 3D reconstruction using multi-view cameras
- You work routinely with high-dimensional data with pytorch and numpy
- Proven publications in the field of computer vision and ideally a PhD in this field
- Practical knowledge of common C++ libraries for computer vision such as OpenCV, Ceres would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and ability to work in a highly motivated team.
If you want to make a difference with us, please apply here. Please attach your résumé including your GitHub link or other code samples, references, and any additional information you consider useful for us, as a single PDF file.
*At rabbitAI, we believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We firmly reject discrimination and instead advocate inclusion. Because for us, the individual counts – not gender, sexual identity, handicap, age, origin or religion!