Who we are
We are a Heidelberg-based AI startup with a steadily growing team, passionate about computer vision. We provide validation and training data to ensure the secure and reliable training of visual AI. Our training data is particularly relevant for the automotive and AR industries. We have a unique recording technology that enriches existing training data with mixed reality, allowing us to obtain the best blend of real and synthetic data for our clients. That’s why we are one rabbit’s jump ahead of our competitors.
Show us what you got
In order to continue to grow our team, we are always happy to welcome ambitious talents who want to grow, create and tackle complex challenges with us. If there is currently no suitable position posted for you, please send us your speculative application. If your skills match ours, we will be happy to include you in our “rabbit talent pool”.
You can look forward to
- An international, technology-savvy team consisting of more than 10 rabbits and Pepo, the office dog.
- 35-hour workweek.
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation.
- A newly occupied office in the hip community area of Heidelberg.
- Above-minimum contribution to your company pension scheme (bAV).
- An open and appreciative company culture.
- An indefinite contract.
- An onboarding buddy.
- Nerd vibes and team events.
- The endless learning and development opportunities that you can only find in a startup 😉
Who we would like to be a part of our team
- Captivating talents who work in an agile AI environment and want to contribute their own ideas
- Inspiring and self-confident people with a positive attitude
- Pleasant people with a high quality awareness, organizational talent, and a high level of commitment
- Self-sufficient colleagues with an independent way of working.
Would you like to conquer the computer vision industry with us? Then please send us your application via our application form on the website.
*At rabbitAI, we believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We firmly reject discrimination and instead advocate inclusion. Because for us, the individual counts – not gender, sexual identity, handicap, age, origin or religion!
** Data Processing Notice: For electronic application forms, we utilize ClickUp (Mango Technologies, Inc., 350 Tenth Ave Suite 500, San Diego, California 92101). Your data is processed solely for application purposes and is deleted after the process concludes.