Show us what you got
In order to continue to grow our team, we are always happy to welcome ambitious talents who want to grow, create and tackle complex challenges with us. If there is currently no suitable position posted for you, please send us your speculative application. If your skills match ours, we will be happy to include you in our “rabbit talent pool”.
Who we are
rabbitAI is a young AI startup with ~10 curious employees who are passionate about the technology of tomorrow. We strive to improve AI in all machine vision applications to increase the safety, reliability and value of our customers’ products (e.g. AR and autonomous vehicles). Thanks to our unique recording technology, enriched training data for a Mixed Reality (MR) approach and data-driven models for evaluations, we are one rabbit jump ahead of the competition.
What we offer
- Flexible work and home office options
- 30 paid vacation days
- A personal mentor during your onboarding
- Exciting colleagues that are highly technology-driven and an international team
- Various further development and training opportunities
- An open error culture and a growing feedback culture
- A growing corporate culture which we invite you to shape together with us
- For talents outside of Germany: Relocation help and German language courses
Who we would like to be a part of our team
- Captivating talents who work in an agile AI environment and want to contribute their own ideas
- Inspiring and self-confident people with a positive attitude
- Pleasant people with a high quality awareness, organizational talent, and a high level of commitment
- Self-sufficient colleagues with an independent way of working.
If you want to make a difference with us, please apply here. Please attach your résumé including any relevant references, and any additional information you consider useful for us, as a single PDF file.
*At rabbitAI, we believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We firmly reject discrimination and instead advocate inclusion. Because for us, the individual counts – not gender, sexual identity, handicap, age, origin or religion!